Friday, February 4, 2011

car-lite

until we save enough money for our minivan on 2 wheels we decided to get a bike seat for the back of my bike so i can take the kids out by myself.  we test rode it around the neighborhood this morning and it worked out beautifully.  roxy is in heaven with all the space she has in the trailer and fenix loves being close to me.  fenix looks so adorable in that big old helmet!  this afternoon i'm going to take all three kids for a little outing to the park!

this is officially the start of going car-lite!  bring it on!
GO!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I'd love to drive less...but when i think about it, we don't actually drive that much at all. I would like to start biking though. Fenix looks so cute in that helmet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl! it really is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete